The goal of the SmartMoney.com customer service team is to provide fast, friendly
and reliable service on all customer issues. Our service page is designed to help
users explore and utilize SmartMoney.com tools and resources, while providing
virtual customer service. Customer Service Index
Quick Help / Getting Started
- If you're not already registered, you can register now. It's free and takes about a minute.
- If you're a registered user, Sign In now to access the SmartMoney tools.
- Recall your Username and Password.
- Update your user profile.
- Use this form to join or leave our various mailing lists.
- Send us an email with any technical issues you may be experiencing with the site and tools.
- If you would like to ask us a question about a charge on your credit card, or request to modify your account, then click here and drop us an email.
- Troubleshoot MapStation on your own.
- Familiarize yourself with everything that our site has to offer.
- Your information is safe with us.
- What kind of user are you? This guide provides you with an intuitive way to navigate our site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Simplify the charts with this helpful section.
- Locate answers to questions about our site.
- View answers to questions about the mailing list.
- Read more about Map of the Market.
- View our help section on the market movers.
- Find out how to optimize the Portfolio functionality.
- Learn how to use the Tracker tool.
- Learn how to solve common technical issues.
- Read the most common questions about the Watchlist.
- Troubleshoot common technical issues.
- Find answers to general MapStation issues.
- Download the user's manual.
Magazine Customer Service
- SmartMoney magazine is no longer publishing. If you have questions about your SmartMoney magazine conversion to a Wall Street Journal Weekend edition or Barron’s magazine,
please call 1-877-345-6541.