SmartMoney has been a trusted personal finance resource for 20 years. The decision to cease publication of the magazine will allow for enhancement of our SmartMoney.com website. Consumers are turning more frequently to the web for necessary information and interactive tools to make important financial decisions. This digital transition provides a significant opportunity to provide even deeper and more robust coverage for this highly engaged and growing audience.
When was the last publication?
- The September 2012 issue (on newsstands August 14th, 2012)
What happens to the remainder of my SmartMoney subscription?
- Subscribers of SmartMoney magazine were sent a notification attached to the last issue with information about how the remainder of their subscription would be handled. Depending on your SmartMoney account, you may have been offered a Wall Street Journal weekend edition, a Barron’s subscription or an adjustment to your existing Wall Street Journal or Barron’s subscription.
What happens if I didn’t respond to the coverwrap?
- Subscribers who did not respond to the coverwrap will be given a Barron’s subscription.
What if I want Wall Street Journal instead of Barron’s?
- To maintain the integrity of the files, we will need to enter the new Barron’s order. Once you receive your first copy you can call our customer service office and we will be happy to assist you.
When will I receive my new subscription?
- Migration of all the SmartMoney accounts to new Wall Street Journal or new Barron’s subscriptions will take several months to complete. We are working to provide your subscription to you as soon as possible.
When will my existing Wall Street Journal or Barron’s account be adjusted for the SmartMoney issues?
- Most adjustments to your existing subscriptions should be completed by December 2012. To maintain the integrity of the files, these adjustments must be done systematically and we are unable to manually adjust the accounts for you.
Who can I contact about my SmartMoney magazine account migration?
- Please call Dow Jones customer service at 1-877-345-6541 if you have further questions.