It's possible that you did not enable Java. Follow the instructions below to enable Java:
1. From the Tools menu bar, select Internet Options and then click the Security tab.
2. Click the Internet icon to select a Web content zone.
3. Next, click Custom Level and in the Security Settings window, scroll down to the Java category.
4. In Java permissions uncheck Disable Java and check either High,Low or Medium Safety.
5. Next, scroll down to the Scripting category.
6. Select Enable in Active Scripting and in Scripting of Java Applets.
7. Click OK.
8. In the Internet Options window, click Apply and then OK.
1. From the Tools menu bar, select Options and then click the Content tab.
3. Click OK.
1. On your Internet browser, click the Wrench symbol in the upper right.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the "Under the Hood" tab.
4. Click the "Content Settings" button at the top.
1. Select Preferences from the Safari menu
2. A dialog box is displayed.
3. Click the Security icon at the top of the Dialog Box.
5. Close the Dialog Box.
If this error occurs again, simply click Reload or Refresh in your browser to display the page.Back to top
Our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date, accurate information in the financial markets. If you see a possible data error, please notify us.Back to top
This occurs when your cookie has been deleted.
To prevent this in the future, avoid cleaning your cache folder and do not use the Log Out option when exiting.Back to top